Parallel’s Kim Baumgartner, Director/Business Development, and Jeremy Robinson, Sr. Account Manager, attended the 2013 Minnesota High Tech Association (MHTA) CIO Panel this week. MHTA brings CIO’s from local organizations together annually to share thoughts on topics of interest for the upcoming year.
This year’s event was held at the Science Museum of Minnesota and featured six speakers:
- Susan Heichert, CIO, Allina
- Ellyn Hosch, CIO, Prime Therapuetics
- Theresa Wise, CIO, Delta Air Lines
- Rahoul Ghose, CIO, Lifetouch
- Michael Macrie, CIO, Land O’Lakes
- Scott Studham, CIO, University of Minnesota
Each panel member gave his or her insights on a specific technological issue facing their organization now and moving through 2014.
Interestingly, Parallel’s long-time business philosophy was validated by one CIO panelist who stated, “A product is not an innovation…bring me a solution that solves a business problem…that is innovation.”